Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom


Just in case the card doesn't make it on time, I'll wish you a happy birthday from here. This is two years in a row I'm in Thailand on your birthday. The one thing that wouldn't have worked out well if you'd have come with J is that we live on the fourth floor and there's no elevator.

Well, at least J and J2 are together today. The rest of us are scattered, as you celebrate - I know you don't like me putting your age down so I'll just say, a birthday with two even numbers that add up to 14 and the larger number comes first.

1 comment:

  1. May G-d grant your dear mother many happy, prosperous and delightful years!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.