Saturday, March 01, 2008

Zohar Offers Onion Video and Other Good Stuff

I don't remember how I got to the The Zohar Class a while back, but I went back again today. It's worth plugging. (I have absolutely no personal connection to Zohar, just found him on-line, never met him, and think his blog is terrific.) He says he's a 'non-stop' reader and that's reflected in the kinds of things he finds to post and how he comments on them. Recent posts include videos on Facebook's and Google's threats to your privacy, books being given away on-line and why, what I think is Zohar's map of corporate connections, and this great video from the Onion.


Breaking News: Series Of Concentric Circles Emanating From Glowing Red Dot


Why great? Because it makes us to look at things we take so for granted that we don't actually see them for what they are. After watching this video, who can ever look at tv news visuals with a straight face again? Great satire.

I can only guess that the ridiculous cigar in Zohar's picture is also intended to be satirical, but I think he should get a new pic without it.

2 comments:

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.