Saturday, May 24, 2008

Alaska Democratic Conference Post 5 - The Official Delegate Count

OK, so they have counted the delegates here and that determines how many Obama and Clinton delegates go to the Democratic convention. I'm not sure how this works out since there were about 77% of the votes for Obama. But you can listen to the video and hear the details. I can barely keep up with my videoing, uploading, posting, and paying attention to what's going on.

Right now the Obama and Clinton delegates here are supposed to be voting for the delegates who will go to the National Convention in August.



I'm balancing off speed and quality, downloading these clips at lower quality so that I can get them up faster. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.