Thursday, October 02, 2008

Subprime Primer

This presentation was sent to me by a professor friend. He didn't know its origins - so I'll just say thanks to whoever put it together. It's the clearest explanation of how we got here that I've seen. It matches well with the story I heard from another friend who was on a grand jury on subprime lenders in the US Southwest. The red ink was added for use in classes.

I'm still looking for the presentation that takes us step-by-step through the expected consequences of not committing $700 billion of our money.

[You can enlarge it to read it easier by clicking the + button on the top.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.