Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Morning Snacks

We don't have our kitchen stuff yet - the induction cooker, pots, dishes, flatware - that we left when we came home last April, so these are some snacks we picked up last night until we go out. J's still sleeping, but I'm enjoying the morning. It's nice to be up early - the time is quiet. And I'm enjoying being chilly in Chiang Mai. I know my Anchorage friends basking in the relative warmth of 25˚F (-4˚C) after the week of below zero weather and probably think I'm crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.