Thursday, October 01, 2009

LA's Hot

It feels really hot, though the car thermometer says it's only 77˚F.

I'm in the Santa Monica Apple store having them look at my MacBook checking out my Snow Leopard black screen. I'm for changing the name to Black Leopard. I guess they retired panther. Anyway, my trip photos are on my computer which I can't use it right now. And my mom's internet isn't working so I couldn't post last night. I'll put some up of the trip from Anchorage to LA. We did get to have a two hour lunch with our daughter at Seatac.

My mom is doing quite well, walking around with a cane.

[Update Oct. 3 - see this later post for what the problem was for me. Doesn't mean it will work for you, but it seems to have solved my problem.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.