Saturday, January 15, 2011

Clutter Wars - New Carpet In

J has wanted a new carpet downstairs for years.  It didn't bother me at all.  I thought it worked.  But recently she ordered a new 'green' carpet and then painted the key room it's going in and it was due to arrive in Anchorage about when I got back.  (J stayed in LA a few more days and is due in tonight.)  Well, it got here earlier and there were two phone messages.  So when I called them, yes, it was possible to do it the next day, so yesterday they came and put it in.  I delayed this post so she wouldn't see the post before she saw the actual carpet.  I'm sure she won't have access to the internet before she gets home any more - and she wouldn't be looking here probably anyway. 


Someone could ask why this is in the Clutter War category. It would be a good question. Minimally, we had to clear the floor in the room and hallway and I'm hoping not everything will go back. In fact the sofa bed has been marked for disposal already. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.