Sunday, June 12, 2011

Seattle Shots

Some pictures I took while in Seattle.

Walking up into Seattle from the underground light rail station.




How do you know your dog was stolen?  I guess if it had a collar and tags and it was spotted with someone else.  Later we saw the same dog on a Lost poster.




Lunch at KauKau's

In the bus tunnel





Ferry from Bainbridge Island to Seattle




Waterless Urinal


Graduation at UW Botanical Garden




I was reminded of the Berlin football fans as I saw all these people with green jerseys and a number with scarves.  But they hadn't had near as much beer as the Berliners and they weren't chanting for their team.  Looking now, I see it ended a 2-2 with the Vancouver Whitecaps.



1 comment:

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.