Monday, November 25, 2013

Arriving in San Francisco By Air

Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco

The bigger camera definitely takes better pictures than the little one.  But it doesn't quite fit in my pocket.  These look much better if you click them.








Between Seattle and San Francisco there's a lot of apparently unpopulated, rugged land. I'd love it if I could find a way to track where I am on a plane so I could identify the geographical features and towns I'm flying over. I was surprised at how much barren looking land exists north of San Francisco. It made me want to jump in the van and just drive around the area to see what all is there.

This was Saturday afternoon on the way back to LA.  We had to go out of security and back through to get to the other plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.